Overview: South Jersey Company is seeking a Finance Associate to handle Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and general office duties.
- Generate proof and distribute project specific invoices
- Analyze and monitor the accounts receivable aging
- Assists with collections of outstanding accounts
- Accurately applies and records payments accordingly
- Respond to invoice inquiries in a timely manner
- Receive, match, and enter vendor invoices
- Track vendor payment terms and payables aging
- Respond to vendor inquiries
- Coordinate weekly payments to vendors
- Interact with clients, colleagues, and managers in a professional manner
- Identify and reconcile errors and discrepancies in your own work and in the work of others.
- Maintain and update client and vendor files
- Assists with incoming mail and proper dissemination
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures
- Other duties as required
- Degree in Accounting or Business or equivalent work experience
- Excel skills required
- Previous accounting experience (i.e., billing, collections, bookkeeping)
- Overall Computer literacy
- Excellent communication, mathematical, and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a busy office environment demanding high levels of concentration while inputting, checking, and making calculations while also coping with interruptions and questions from staff, clients and/or vendors
Overview: Southern NJ company is looking for a Payroll Specialist and HR Assistant to assist the Human Resources Department in administrating payroll, recruiting, maintaining HR files and other HR records. Experience with ADP and/or Paycom is required.
- Tracks and processes payroll and collects time data to maintain accurate records.
- Assist with the recruiting process by communicating and posting job openings in a variety of systems.
- Initiates new hire process, including on-boarding and providing employee handbook and benefits information.
- Maintains personnel files in an organized and secure manner.
- Compiles standard reports for review and reporting purposes.
- Assist employees by answering questions regarding payroll and benefits and other employee programs.
- Assist in the coordination of special events.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Payroll and Human Resources.
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and local statutes involving employee selection and labor relations.
- Proficient level of computer skills and experience with standard business software, e.g., Microsoft Office.
- Experience with ADP software.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills; Good interpersonal skills; Analytical and problem-solving skills.
Overview: Southern New Jersey company is seeking an experienced, part-time Bookkeeper. Ideally, someone willing to step outside the Bookkeeper role for ordering supplies, general office duties, etc. This company offers a great, casual culture with some flexibility.
- Manage accounts payable and issue checks.
- Enter cash receipts and make bank deposits.
- Reconcile bank statements monthly.
- Post entries and maintain general ledger.
- Reconcile online store credit cards.
- Collect, record and deposit all cash, checks, and credit card transactions in deposit log and checking accounts.
- Process all book orders, including processing credit cards, ordering drop shipped publications from publisher, and overseeing in-house book orders.
- Prepare payroll for payroll company including sending information to payroll company for payday and maintaining all information into checking account.
- Prepare invoices for clients on monthly basis.
- Manage large customers membership records.
- Order supplies for the office.
- Manage office equipment.
- Experienced Bookkeeper.
- Must have Quickbooks, MS office, and Excel experience.