Overview: Southern New Jersey company is seeking an experienced, part-time Bookkeeper. Ideally, someone willing to step outside the Bookkeeper role for ordering supplies, general office duties, etc. This company offers a great, casual culture with some flexibility.
- Manage accounts payable and issue checks.
- Enter cash receipts and make bank deposits.
- Reconcile bank statements monthly.
- Post entries and maintain general ledger.
- Reconcile online store credit cards.
- Collect, record and deposit all cash, checks, and credit card transactions in deposit log and checking accounts.
- Process all book orders, including processing credit cards, ordering drop shipped publications from publisher, and overseeing in-house book orders.
- Prepare payroll for payroll company including sending information to payroll company for payday and maintaining all information into checking account.
- Prepare invoices for clients on monthly basis.
- Manage large customers membership records.
- Order supplies for the office.
- Manage office equipment.
- Experienced Bookkeeper.
- Must have Quickbooks, MS office, and Excel experience.