Overview: Southern NJ company is looking for a Payroll Specialist and HR Assistant to assist the Human Resources Department in administrating payroll, recruiting, maintaining HR files and other HR records. Experience with ADP and/or Paycom is required.
- Tracks and processes payroll and collects time data to maintain accurate records.
- Assist with the recruiting process by communicating and posting job openings in a variety of systems.
- Initiates new hire process, including on-boarding and providing employee handbook and benefits information.
- Maintains personnel files in an organized and secure manner.
- Compiles standard reports for review and reporting purposes.
- Assist employees by answering questions regarding payroll and benefits and other employee programs.
- Assist in the coordination of special events.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Payroll and Human Resources.
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and local statutes involving employee selection and labor relations.
- Proficient level of computer skills and experience with standard business software, e.g., Microsoft Office.
- Experience with ADP software.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills; Good interpersonal skills; Analytical and problem-solving skills.