Overview: Southern NJ Company is seeking a Warehouse Associate who would be responsible for assuring cGMP compliance with all procedures affiliated with holding, staging, and distributing clinical supplies to sites.
- Responsible for compliance with internal SOPs and cGMPs.
- Responsible for staging and assembly of shipping orders, packing and/or crating for shipment, verifying compliance with shipping regulations relating to process documentation and handling of pharmaceutical product.
- Maintains inventory of finished product warehouse.
- Maintains and organizes all shipping and packing materials.
- Maintains an inventory log of packing supplies and notifies key personnel when packing supplies are in need of re-order.
- Immediately notifies Director of Operations, QA and Project Management of any discrepancies related to shipment and/or status of drug product.
- Act as liaison with Director of Operations and Distribution Management in determining and maintaining inventory levels, expiration dates of products including finished goods as well as components.
- Maintains warehouse storage of product according to cGMP compliance procedures.
- Enters data into ICS system as it pertains to the shipment of clinical materials.
- Computes tariff codes, weight and volume of finished product that is exported to foreign countries in courier computer systems.
- Verifies conversion of product weights or volumes based on country’s method of weight/measure.
- Process shipments according to requirements of courier operation systems.
- Maintains work area and related warehouse and dock areas in a clean and orderly fashion and in accordance with cGMPs.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school degree
- Must have working knowledge of department practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent reading and writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- English literacy
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Computer literacy skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of cGMPs
- Familiarity with the pharmaceutical industry