Overview: Food/Beverage Manufacturer is seeking a senior sales management professional to lead their established national sales team.
- Ensuring the development and the execution of the annual sales budget for Company in alignment with the company’s strategy.
- Developing and implementing strategies for new sales channels and for expanding into new geographies.
- Contribute to the development of the long-term strategic plan.
- Develop the annual budget in alignment with the overall strategy and in agreement with the superior.
- Ensure the execution of the sales plan. Regularly monitor adherence to plan and budget and make corrections as necessary.
- Define and optimize sales strategies, processes, infrastructure and systems in the framework of multiple channel selling to support the achievement of sales targets.
- Establish and foster relationships with key customers through regular visits.
- Support National Accounts managers in negotiating with key customers promotional programs and distribution.
- Ensure successful launch of new products or product specifications.
- Develop Trade Spending Guidelines in conjunction with Sales Administration and Marketing. Review trade spending budget and make corrections as necessary.
- Participate in industry trade events.
- Develop and implement strategies for new sales channels and for expanding exports into new geographies.
- Regular reports about major activities with customers and brokers to the superior.
- Hire, manage, develop, train and motivate external brokers, distributors and independent representatives and monitor their performance in conjunction with National Account managers.
- Seek new business opportunities in new channels or new areas of business.
- Lead, promote, motivate and develop employees in the area of responsibility with regard to the Company leadership principles and in agreement with HR.
- Bachelor Science Degree in Business
- 8 – 10 years working experience in sales and in broker management, calling on large customers
- Multi-channel experience required
- MS Office package
- Performance Indicators
- Achievement of targets based on Performance Review
- Achievement of sales plan
- Trade spending reports
- Achievement of company profitability
- OPEX under budget
- Employee retention / turnover
- Customer development and retention
- Nielsen Reports on market share
- ACV reports on distribution
- Employee retention and satisfaction
Overview: Southern NJ insurance agency is looking for a Licensed Insurance Agent to sell and service customers.
- Fact finding to confirm, update, and define coverage need
- Prospecting and booking appointments
- Coordination with carrier(s) of choice
- Periodic renewal processing and/or replacement
- Problem resolution
- Prospecting, soliciting, quoting, and selling new commercial/personal accounts
- Active insurance license preferred
- Insurance service and/or sales experience
- Familiarity with local marketing area
- Phone skills
- Ability to maintain accurate files
Overview: Southern NJ insurance agency is seeking a Licensed Insurance Agent to call on and service local commercial accounts.
- Resolve inquiries and address routine service needs
- Provide marketing support (for retention and growth)
- Research files as needed to generate proposals
- Document/maintain accurate electronic client files
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and coverage gaps
- Assist with claims as needed
- Prospecting, soliciting, quoting, and selling new commercial/personal accounts
- Current insurance license preferred
- Experience in an independent insurance agency
- Familiarity with multiple standard NJ/PA carriers
- Mastery of multiple lines of commercial coverage
- Skills to work independently
- Attitude to succeed as part of a team/partnership
- Familiarity with a client management system such as AMS (Agency -Management System) is a plus
Overview: A leading, global manufacturing company is looking to hire an entry level customer service and people savvy individual to establish and maintain relationships with customers while maintaining order execution and world class service.
- Assist international sales managers with quotes, product information, and manufacturer orders for customers in Latin America territories.
- Retrieves customer information, inventory status and order status for customer inquiries.
- Manages orders, dates and products accordingly.
- Associate/Bachelor’s degree in Business strongly preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish strongly preferred (Native Fluency).
- Must be independent and highly motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications/software
Overview: CPG Company is seeking a Sales Leader that will have responsibility to deliver sales objectives on volume, spending and retail execution while also running the P&L. You will be formulating and executing a strategic plan to ensure you reach maximum volume, profitability and customer service. You’ll develop plans to deliver designated account strategies and champion a demeanor with your colleagues to build solutions where everyone wins and efficiency of investments increase. You will establish high-level relationships with assigned customers and actively follow up to ensure the maximum effectiveness of promotional programs. You will demonstrate consumer insights associated with strong company brand equities to drive incremental growth and strengthen the customer investment strategy so that it is consistent with Retail Environment strategy, brand strategy, and shopper insights. You will direct the efforts of a team.
- Lead the translation of top-down customer targets into long-term bottom-up customer plans, incorporating customers’ objectives and creating joint, “win-win” customer plans while managing the P&L
- Develop customer investment strategy, consistent with Retail Environment strategy, brand strategy, and Shopper Insights
- Develop 3 Year Customer Growth plans and Joint Business plans that leverage customer and shopper insights to grow the Category and our Brands within it
- Conduct detailed analysis of business trends in each account to include brand share, pricing, promotion levels, and retail environment development.
- Ensure post-evaluation of promotions supporting with qualitative commentary, communicating results to the commercial team, and using the results of promotion evaluations to refine customer tactics.
- Leverage consumer insights associated with strong company product equities to drive incremental growth.
- Provide substantial input in translating bottom-up brand plans into Customer/CPG targets
- Provide CPG/Customer Insights into the development of commercial guidelines and category/brand strategies and targets.
- Responsible for instituting ROI mindset among the entire team to ensure focus on maximizing the productivity of investments
- Oversee the execution of 5P strategy implementation within established commercial guidelines.
- May manage the Agency Manager, who will partner with a third party (Agency) to engage with a specific customer to achieve share, volume and financial objectives through effective execution of our strategies and collaboration with the Agency
- B.A./B.S. Degree and appropriate work experience
- At least 10 years of Customer Development experience
- Previous experience in national account management
- Experience working with Syndicated Services (e.g. IRI, Nielsen, etc.)
- Prior people management experience of 3 to 5 years
- Desire to relocate for future career progression (New York)
- MBA preferred, but not required
Overview: Burlington County Insurance Agency is seeking a qualified candidate for the role of Benefits Division Account Manager. He/she would be primarily responsible for providing prompt, accurate, and courteous service to insureds, providers, and insurance companies regarding Benefits accounts. This includes maintaining and updating the database of clients, processing new and renewal business, and assisting clients in maintaining Employee Navigator.
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Processing new business
- Processing renewal business
- Administrative duties
- Life and Health license
- Maintain insurance license completing the required continuing education (CE) courses
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely orally and in writing
- Must be computer literate in programs like Applied Epic and Employee Navigator
Overview: The Associate Trade Marketing Manager will support the attainment of Company’s annual top- and bottom-line financial targets. Responsible for category management & strategic analysis for the brand; customer marketing; sales strategy support, and consumer and trade promotion. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience in CPG.
- Analyze brand performance and activities, including tracking shipments and consumption, business segment trends, industry trends, key account performance, and competitive activities to derive insights and recommend brand actions.
- Regularly conduct ad hoc analyses by leveraging primary and secondary data sources, causal factors, trends, and competitive intelligence to unearth insights to inform brand strategy, new business opportunities, and product optimizations (4Ps) to drive sales, share, and profit.
- Prepare and send monthly consumption reports and analytics dashboards to internal and external organizational stakeholders.
- Recommend ad hoc and/or custom market research to help inform strategic business and brand decisions.
- Key liaison between the Marketing, Sales, and Operations Teams on all aspects of consumer and trade promotions, shopper marketing, display programs, special packs, and product sampling to ensure flawless execution.
- Develop strong, data-driven sales presentations incorporating multiple sources and selling angles to help support Company and Top Account objectives.
- Develop sales tool kits and best practices that maximize trade investment effectiveness by “testing and learning” and conducting pre/post program analyses and communicating findings and recommendations to relevant stakeholders.
- Stay abreast of new sales/marketing service offerings, technologies, programs through desk research and meeting with and vetting prospective vendors.
- Create new procedures and documentation for tracking promotional materials and collateral.
- College degree plus 1-3 years CPG industry experience in a Sales Analyst or Trade/Customer focused role
- Proficient with syndicated data (IRI or Nielsen); High analytical and business acumen
- Ability to multi-task and be comfortable within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be flexible and work in an environment where process is not always defined
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to work independently with sound judgment
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal/written communication, work planning, and organization skills
- This individual must be able to work cross-functionally, both internally and externally, and be comfortable interfacing with Senior Management regularly
- “Roll up your sleeves” mentality and openness to wearing many different hats ranging from administrative to strategic
- Strong influence, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
Overview: Our client is looking for a District Manager who will lead and develop a team of customer development professionals passionate about achieving the business objectives with customers in assigned geographies. You will be accountable for the development of your team and to grow overall consumption, district market share, achieve volume and dollar sales plan (LE) driving BRMO (Brand Recommended Most Often), expense plan (NVO), improve retail fundamentals through building customer relationships, sales and promotion execution, merchandising support, and overall delivery of our clients services and products.
- Define objectives and priorities for your direct reports in alignment with regional/local priorities and communicate regularly to ensure clear expectations.
- Establish and supervise individual performance against sales objectives and Key Performance Indicators for the team on a weekly basis.
- Develop coverage plans for the assigned areas: Customer classification, coverage, penetration, frequency and efficient routes.
- Set call efficiency goals by territory, communicate expectations to direct reports, review actual versus targets at least monthly and align action plan with each.
- Develop area business plans and support team to develop Customer actions to achieve territory / district objectives.
- Partner with external customer operations managers and respective colleagues to build relationships, align on key important metrics, and develop/implement specific activities.
- Demonstrate expertise in selling/negotiating and leading sophisticated customer situations.
- Lead district Gross to Net (GTN) budget to execute RE/brand strategy through prioritization of customers to achieve targets, optimally balancing the needs of customers and the company’s overall commercial objectives. Ensure a return-on-investment mentality throughout the field team.
- Ensure Distribution policy implementation and compliance to commercial selling principles.
- Understand customers’ strategies, priorities and needs that impact in-store/ clinic execution and take them into consideration when building commercial plans
- Ensure direct reports prepare business plans by clinic, present and cooperate with clinic / store decision makers and review business performance at least quarterly. Stay ahead of trends in the pet/vet trade, industry, represent our customers as the strategic choice and participate in local trade conferences
- Consistently deliver the fundamentals of customer engagement requirements and use business analytics to drive fact-based conversations and improve credibility.
- Collaborate closely with business partners including but not limited to warehousing, customer fulfillment, the customer service center, custom development colleagues, etc. Elevate issues / opportunities when barriers challenge achieving business results.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum of 8 years prior sales experience.
- Minimum of 3 years key account management experience.
- Proven Leadership/ Team project management experience
- Proficient digital literacy in Microsoft office required
- Ability to travel, including up to 30% overnight stays
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds
- 5 or more years of people management experience, managing field sales professionals
- Ability to relocate within 1 to 3 years for career advancement