Overview: Southern New Jersey Company seeking candidate to be trained to become a pharmaceutical material handler, responsible for unstacking and pouring drums into hoppers, and cleaning portable hoppers.
- Safely drive a 26′ box truck (non-CDL) within New Jersey
- Communicate professionally at all locations
- Responsible for warehousing assistance and other tasks as assigned
- Working in a safe and efficient manner
- Work productively with supervisor, other employees, quality assurance, and customers/vendors
- Ensure work is completed according to schedule
- Maintain inventory records of all items in Storeroom. Post to computerized inventory. Record new materials received and materials dispensed as recorded on requisitions. Prepare items to be delivered, verifying, labeling, and storing items received for inventory control and noting any discrepancies.
- Perform daily and periodic cyclical inventory counts to verify inventory records and correct any discrepancies. Also, perform physical inventory of storeroom items as required.
- Receive goods and supplies. Properly document receipt of non-stock and stock inventory items. Stock bins and cabinets with inventory items.
- Based on issue documents, storekeeper distributes materials from storeroom by part and employee badge number and obtains requisition slip(s) for each item.
- Prepare packing lists of items or materials to be returned to supplier or sent out for repair.
- Assist in maintaining a safe and secure work environment by participating in required training, recognizing, and reporting hazards and suspicious activity, and uses all required personal protective equipment.