Receivable Manager has the accountability to oversee customer financial related activities.
Responsible for all accounts receivable activities in the office to include preparation, review and
maintenance of records by performing the following duties.
Duties and responsibilities
• Prepares and posts cash receipts to customer accounts.
• Researches discrepancies and debit memos to accurately process, issue and post
credits/debits to customer accounts as necessary.
• Maintains all records and files and backup documentation related to accounts receivable.
• Prints and reviews AR aging report.
• Manages, reviews, and reports all customer trade spend budgets.
• Research and reconcile all warehouse and freight related claims.
• Initiates, tracks and maintains all records/files associated with collection activities for
• Assists in monthly financial closing.
• Review, create, and implement continuous improvement opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Market knowledge
• SAP Experience a PLUS
• Ability to work independently and capable of taking initiative
• Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
• Strong Oral and Written communication skills
• High level competency in Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn new systems
• Efficient organization and accounting skills
• Positive, flexible, and motivated attitude