Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
|Responsible for the development of our client’s business with primary focus on the Dallas and W. Texas markets, through the execution of promotional, distribution, pricing and shelving strategies in existing retail and food service accounts and expanding the brand into new markets and accounts. Accountable for the delivery of assigned volume, profit and new distribution targets. Work with General Manager, Region Manager, DSD team, our clients national account teams and broker network to achieve assigned objectives.|
|· Manage HQ accounts, building business and relationships with key decision makers.|
· Prospect and close new accounts, including retail and food service outlets.
· Develop profitable promotional and new business programs that fit account strategies.
· Work closely with General Manager, Region Manager, DSD team and national accounts teams to drive new and existing business and execute projects, as needed.
· Work with brokers to ensure HQ and retail execution is maximized.
· Work with marketing team to develop programs to ensure sell-through in existing and new accounts.
· Provide regular reports on business results, plans and priorities.
· Maintain knowledge of business through market audits, competitive assessment and syndicated data review.
· Conduct retail audits, providing distribution and pricing reports and product rotation.
· Perform required administrative duties, such as deduction management and utilization of trade spending processes and systems.
|· Four-year degree preferred. One to five years in CPG industry, with one to three years calling on Retail Grocery HQ accounts. Food Service experience is desirable, but secondary to retail grocery experience. |
· Must be fluent in Spanish
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Analytical and problem-solving ability
· Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Word, Excel and Power Point
· Knowledge of category management principles and syndicated data usage (IRI).
· Interpersonal and relationship building skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet requested deadlines.
· Strong follow-up skills
· Develop and deliver persuasive selling presentations.
· Broker management skills preferred.
|Job Category||Account Manager, Sales|