Overview: The purpose of the job is to provide Human Resources support to the Company’s North American Region. The role is based in Moorestown, New Jersey. This position is responsible for the effective administration of the various day-to-day HR processes, plus supporting managers, where necessary, on HR related topics.
- Compensation – Process payroll. Maintain time and attendance system. Administer merit review process within guidelines provided by the Company.
- Benefits – Responsible for administration of the different benefit programs (401k, medical, dental, Short-term and Long term disability, Life, FMLA, Unemployment Compensation, Workers Comp, ACA,COBRA, EAP, Telemedicine, etc).
- Recruitment and On-boarding– Responsible for the recruitment process(including defining best route, working with external suppliers, approvals, interviewing, hiring, reference and background check, drug testing policies, induction), working with the recruiting managers. Prepare paperwork for orientation and induction into the Company.
- Training & Development – Responsible for collating training plan in conjunction with managers, sourcing external suppliers, integrating Company training initiatives (e.g. management training) into regional plan. Includes HSE training requirements.
- Employee Reviews – Administer the employee objective setting and review process (PAD), including sourcing training where required, as defined by the Company.
- Incentive Plans – Administer incentive plans as directed by the Company (including executive/sales incentives and profit sharing).
- Employee Relations – In conjunction with managers, ensure employee relations are addressed effectively including training requirements and investigation of complaints. Develop effective communication mechanisms including bulletin board and e-mail communication.
- Overseas Assignments – Administer the US part of any overseas assignments (either US employees transferring overseas, or overseas employees transferring to the US) in line with Company policies. This includes working with our visa lawyers to obtain the appropriate authorizations.
- Policies & Procedures – Ensure US Employee Handbook and associated policies are maintained and updated.
- HR Reporting – Provide monthly HR reporting to Company (including headcount, compensation and metrics). Maintain the US organization chart.
- HR System – Keep the US employee data within Company HR information system up to date. This included providing compensation data monthly for uploading.
- Terminations – In conjunction with managers, administer any employee terminations.
- Organization Design – Where necessary, work with managers to make changes to the US organization.
- Employment Law – Keep abreast of current employment law in order to modify policies, and to best advise managers
- Employee Communications – Coordinate employee communications for the US Region, in conjunction with US managers and in line with Company processes (e.g. intranet, monthly staff meetings, quarterly information sessions)
- Affirmative Action – act as Affirmative Action Plan representative; ensure compliance with AAP
- Social: Handles various company functions including annual meetings, anniversaries, guest arrangements, etc.
- Additional: Providing HR information on a timely basis for RFP, proposals and contracts as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant discipline
- Professional in Human Resources Certification
- True generalist with minimum 3-5 years professional experience across all HR disciplines
- Experienced in managing payroll
- Excellent people skills and strong work ethic
- Ability to advise and consult with all levels of management and employees to resolve issues quickly and professionally
- Well organized and self-sufficient
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Enthusiastic, energetic and positive
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Interviewing skills
- IT literate
- Able to work with a variety of people (some based in other countries)
- Able to work with external suppliers
- Must be ambulatory, able to use computer and telephone
- 20% travel
|Job Category||Human Resources|