Bilingual Sales Representative
Leading manufacturer representative exclusively serving the international market. Our manufacturers rank among the finest in the world, with product lines ranging from electrical raceways to customized instrumentation. We serve contractors, distributors, OEMs and end users across the globe, with a special focus on EPCs engaged in large-scale project work. Our employee owned firm offers our clients world class sales & marketing expertise throughout the globe & we are seeking qualified, enthusiastic, energetic individuals for our Inside Sales-Account Representative positions.
What we offer:
• 37.5- hour work week
• Bi-weekly, non-commission pay
• Company paid product training
• Company paid medical insurance
• Company paid life insurance
• Dental & vision insurance
• On-site training
• Support International Sales Manager by determining customer requirements and expectations.
• Generate sales by providing product information to customer base.
• Serve as a liaison between international customers and U.S. based manufacturers.
• Prepare quotes & sales orders; prepare pricing information for customers based upon product availability.
• Update product knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; manufacturer’s product training and reading professional publications. Requirements:
• International/Business Degree (preferred)
• Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
• Candidate must be sales oriented and results driven
• Proficient with MS Office applications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bi-Lingual -Spanish (fluent)
• Ability to multi-task and demonstrate effective problem-resolution skills