Packaging Room Associate
No experience needed, on the job training provided, excellent advancement opportunities available.
• Manual product filling
• Filling and inspecting blister strips
• Filling, inspecting and sealing blister cards
• Manual label application, assembly and inspection procedures
• May operate semi-automated packaging equipment in primary and secondary packaging rooms.
• Performs major and minor cleans in primary packaging rooms, secondary packaging rooms and on all equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent, required. Some college/with science field degree preferred.
- Must be able to follows instructions
- Works well with others within and outside of the packaging rooms
- Displays grasp and familiarity of cGMP (current good manufacturing practice)
- Complies within written SOPs (standard operating procedures)
- Clearly documents actions
- Manual dexterity
- Ability to work independently
- Observes relevant safety procedures in regard to the operation of any appropriate equipment in primary and secondary packaging rooms
- English literacy
- Strong mathematical skills
- Attention to detail