Overview: Food/Beverage Manufacturer is seeking a senior sales management professional to lead their established national sales team.
- Ensuring the development and the execution of the annual sales budget for Company in alignment with the company’s strategy.
- Developing and implementing strategies for new sales channels and for expanding into new geographies.
- Contribute to the development of the long-term strategic plan.
- Develop the annual budget in alignment with the overall strategy and in agreement with the superior.
- Ensure the execution of the sales plan. Regularly monitor adherence to plan and budget and make corrections as necessary.
- Define and optimize sales strategies, processes, infrastructure and systems in the framework of multiple channel selling to support the achievement of sales targets.
- Establish and foster relationships with key customers through regular visits.
- Support National Accounts managers in negotiating with key customers promotional programs and distribution.
- Ensure successful launch of new products or product specifications.
- Develop Trade Spending Guidelines in conjunction with Sales Administration and Marketing. Review trade spending budget and make corrections as necessary.
- Participate in industry trade events.
- Develop and implement strategies for new sales channels and for expanding exports into new geographies.
- Regular reports about major activities with customers and brokers to the superior.
- Hire, manage, develop, train and motivate external brokers, distributors and independent representatives and monitor their performance in conjunction with National Account managers.
- Seek new business opportunities in new channels or new areas of business.
- Lead, promote, motivate and develop employees in the area of responsibility with regard to the Company leadership principles and in agreement with HR.
- Bachelor Science Degree in Business
- 8 – 10 years working experience in sales and in broker management, calling on large customers
- Multi-channel experience required
- MS Office package
- Performance Indicators
- Achievement of targets based on Performance Review
- Achievement of sales plan
- Trade spending reports
- Achievement of company profitability
- OPEX under budget
- Employee retention / turnover
- Customer development and retention
- Nielsen Reports on market share
- ACV reports on distribution
- Employee retention and satisfaction
|Job Category||Account Manager, Analytics, Sales, Sales VP|